Wednesday, August 5, 2020

I can't believe it myself

There was a lot of frantic activity in the #Sweepstaking World over the last month because of an unusually large number of #sweepstakes that expired on July 31.  I entered so many #sweeps that I was sure I would win at least one.  

July 31st was on a Friday so I waited impatiently Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.  While waiting on Monday and Tuesday I started planning my next post wailing that I had not won one #sweepstakes out of what felt like thousands of entries I had made.  

Then when you least expect it... I sat down to check my mail and write my post and Whammo - I got a winning email.  I won a Maker's Mark #sweepstakes and the prize was ...

One video projector, one projector screen, one branded bluetooth speaker, two branded blankets, two branded chairs, one branded cooler and one branded bar tool kit

Like the Quaker Chewy #sweeps I won, there was paperwork to fill out and send in.  By the way, I still have not received the prize for this but did receive an email saying they received my paperwork and it was fine.  I don't remember what the prize was but I'm sure the Grands will love it.  

And today I won another one!  It has something to do with Minecraft the computer game.  I sent a copy of the email to my daughter and asked her to explain what I won.  I remember the young men in our family played in these contests years ago but name recognition is about all I remember.  

I fell like a "professional" now.  Did you ever see The Contest Winner of Defiance, Ohio with Julianne Moore?  I may have to see if that is available anywhere on cable.  

I've entered several contests with automobiles as the prize.  Hahaha.  Well, I wouldn't say no if they picked me!

More later ....

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're on a roll. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've found yourself a hobby that pays for your time to do it. Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Barbara. You have become a proficient prize winner. I’ve heard of people who are repetitive winners but now I know it’s true. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. I have never won anything in my life. So that would be fun. I praying for a large lotto win! Makers Mark is boubon right? The gifts sounded rather nice. You can take your projector and have outside movies with the grand kids while you make s'mores. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That sounds like a fabulous prize!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is so cool; you're a winner!! You'll have to share pictures of your winnings when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do believe you have found your profession. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maker's Mark! The good stuff! :) My best friend lives in Bardstown, KY, so I have been by the distillery often. Sounds like a fun package of goodies. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete