Friday, August 28, 2020

Missed Me, Missed Me, Now You Gotta Kiss Me

 So glad to report the hurricane came nowhere near us.  Not a drop of rain or windy breeze.  I was thoroughly prepared, or at least as good as I could be, but when you face that strong of a hurricane I don't know what would have happened.  I'm glad to be safe and I really am sorry for those that suffered through it.  

Nothing much to tell.  Swept the balcony and moved all of my plants back outside.  Worked up such a sweat I had to take an afternoon nap.  

So did Buddy.  



12 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you. I'm glad the whole event missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the news to see how Houston fared with the hurricane. Glad you missed it Barbara. It was a beast by the look of the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that the hurricane didn't arrive as expected in your area. Now you & Buddy can relax and enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news! I was just thinking of you earlier this morning when a rainstorm hit us and wondered if you got hit by the hurricane. I wish we could send our rain to California to help put out the fires.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glad you were spared. Enjoy your weekend now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY. I'm so happy you and Buddy were spared. Sending good thoughts to all the people affected by Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a delightful surprise when the storm misses us. So glad you were spared. We were actually expecting some here in N. Arkansas but got just a little breeze and lots of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad it missed you. Breathe a sigh of relief!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear you and Buddy are okay ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are safe. That face is tooo adrobable! Have a good week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete