Friday, October 29, 2021

I'm so excited - Chocolate Time

 I am feeling so happy and contented that I'm scaring myself.  Hahaha. It is probably the Serotonin from the chocolate I've been sneaking.    




The apartment complex held a Dog Costume Contest (I couldn't find Buddy's) and gave Puppuccinos to the dogs that came by and a treat bag of candy for the adults.  So another increase in my Serotonin level as I enjoy the treat bag. 

Another new thing Bud is doing.  Sticking his tongue out, just barely.  He has never done this before and only started in recently.  Anybody had this experience - with their dog, I mean. 


In keeping with the Halloween theme.  This is my daughter's step-son several years ago.  I thought it was perfect.  

More later ...



7 comments:

  1. I hope that feeling of contentment lasts for some time, Barbara.

    What a sweet Hallowe’en cutie! Great costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was some costume on that young fellow.
    As for Buddy, I checked and he can either be relaxed, stressed or have dental problems. Not much help. If it were Callie, I'd have the vet check her mouth next visit when she gets her teeth cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate 🍫 wonderful chocolate. Love the stuff. With no teeth Rocky's tongue hung out often. But I have no idea why Buddy's would. Its so cute though. And that costume is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Chocolate. No my dog doesn't do that ...yet. She's getting weird habits as she ages though.
    Your grandson is adorable and that costume is the bomb!
    Enjoy the weekend of chocolate. I know I will :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little chocolate might be what the Dr. ordered?
    Not sure about the tongue thing...he's doing some different things lately isn't he?
    Love the little King Tut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you need a regular dose of chocolate, my dear! Medicinal, you know! Buddy is so cute. The tongue thing could just be old dog behavior, or contentment. Is he missing any front teeth?

    ReplyDelete