Friday, October 1, 2021

It's Funny/Not Funny

 I always thought my bedroom was a nice size.  Yesterday I packed the craft/grandgirls closet which has more stuff than any other area.  I don't know why, but my boxes were not placed in any logical order after they were filled.  Consequently, there is a maze that is a little tricky if you have a big belly or can't see at night.  

Last night shortly after I got in bed I heard Buddy get up and he ran into a box in the dark.  Poor thing.  I heard the thud. I'm bad. I laughed.  I was worried about getting up in the night myself.  Luckily, I slept all night.  Sorry, Buddy. 

I won another contest last night for a $100 amazon gift card.  Something to look forward to for the new apartment.  

More later ...


11 comments:

  1. Lol! Poor Buddy. Such a surreal experience. Congrats on the gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You do well on the contests. I hope for a big wind for you, Barbara. Poor Buddy but I would have laughed too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Buddy! I bet he was cursing that box in doggy swear words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fascinated by your contests. How do you find them?
    I,too, would have chuckled too if my dog did the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win. You do have a Power ball ticket don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor baby. But I'm sure he figured it out quickly. Congrats on the win. Hope for a few more like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed, too. We're not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor Buddy--it happens to the best of us!
    Yay for an amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Buddy! I sympathize. You must be getting close to ready for the big move, only a couple days away. How wonderful that you have a nice Amazon card to buy some things for the new place.
    I’m ready to do the fall cleaning this month and take some bags to the charity shop.
    Can’t wait to see your new place.

    ReplyDelete