Saturday, October 28, 2023

I just had to tell you

I couldn't wait to tell you.  I just got notified that I won a contest by Rakuten that I entered on X (Twitter).  This is my first win on X.  I was leery about entering on X/Twitter but there you go, not guts, no glory.  I'll just be really careful with their entries.  I think this contest is a winner-takes-all but I'll wait to hear more from them.  



Neat, huh?  

This top picture just popped up in my memories.  I had saved it two years ago to the day.  The second photo below is my daughter's new adoptee she has had about 6 months+.  If you believe in manifestation, you gotta know that is what I asked for and I never saw him before she adopted him.  





Hahaha.  That was the picture of Bowie, who has two different colored eyes, hence the name (David) Bowie, that I had to send my daughter while she was on vacation a couple of months ago when this happened and I guess Bowie got lonesome or bored.  

I went to the endocrinologist and dermatologist both on Thursday.  I had a rash all over my body again but the ones around my glucose pump and glucose monitor worried me the most.  Endo said there were people allergic to certain insulins but she hoped it wasn't that.  Dermatologist said her first guess would be that I was allergic to the tape on both types of equipment but she will do blood tests to see what she can narrow it down to.  She said I will probably need this Xolair drug this is a shot form only for $3,000 a month.  I applied for Patience Financial Assistance.  We'll see. 

More later ...
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! I hope that rash clears up soon or is easily resolvable. When will you meet that new adorable dog in person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a big win. Hope it's lots of good stuff. Pups do get bored and can get themselves in trouble. $3000 is crazy. Nobody can afford that except for billionaires.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do well with the contests! Wonder what this win will bring. The new family addition is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good grief on the cost of that. Geez. I'm so happy to hear you won another contest!

    ReplyDelete