Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Just a lot of thoughts



Marie's blog made me think of something I heard on House Hunter's International.  Two young women were looking for a shared rental on a beautiful island.  One wanted affordable housing and the other wanted a really nice home but especially a good view.  They looked at one house which had a view of a beautifully treed mountainside.  She said that was not her idea of a beautiful view she wanted to look out at the water.  While I do LOVE a Waterview, I equally Love a picturesque forest or wooded area.  I'd never thought about which I prefer.  It seems I'm easy to please - I love both.  What about you? 

More later ...

Update: I deleted the rest of this post because I'm so tired of hearing myself talk about politics.  I'm going to try to stay off the news channels until after Christmas.  If it looks like the World is coming to an end, someone please let me know.  LOL.


6 comments:

  1. Yes, many protestant churches are "rebranding" in order to drop any reference to their particular denomination. Apparently the old schisms and dogmatic peculiarities are irrelevant to today's young couples who know nothing about religion anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meme made me laugh out loud. Something I would do!
    You should live here. It's 24 / 7 news. Our local is your national. Locals start at 4am until 11p. It is round the clock politics living here and I work very hard at not watching or listening. Only reading a thing or two here because I am sick of it. It stresses me and I have enough stress in my life for two lifetimes. I actually watched a 1980's Designing Women just to not hear more politics. So I get your need for a break for your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just had forty day of an election campaign. I am so glad it’s over for a few years anyway.

    I, as you commented, love the combination of countryside and seaside here on our little island. I never tire of the combination. There is always something to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum, I once said I had to have either acreage or water. Now I have neither but I am surprisingly Ok with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both the water views and trees or mountains. I would take either. Have a great Wednesday.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both views, but depending on the day and time, I could change my mind. :)
    That meme is funny....I have issues when vacuuming and someone comes up behind me-scares the bee-jee-sus out of me!
    I'm SO over politics and the news too-it's all depressing.

    ReplyDelete