Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Second Post

I spent a ridiculous amount of time copying my blog reading list off google and adding it to this new blog.  It was surprising to see the blogs that are no longer active and I removed those and the blogs that are no longer in the subject area that I am reading these days.  It was interesting to see blogs I use to follow on jewelry making, small farms, a few on fashion and a few on frugal living.   Actually, I think it is interesting to see how gung-ho I get on various subjects at different times. 

Since I do my blog reading on Bloglovin', I also had to be sure to add some of you that I was not reading back in the google save days.  So, of course, while I was "doing", I went ahead and deleted the inactive blogs and various subjects off Bloglovin'. 

I worked my little brain to death flipping back and forth from all those sites.  Anyway, it is done and I'm never doing it again.  Hahaha.

I also had a doctor's appointment to get the nasty lump on my back looked at.  You know I have claw-like fingernails and I had scratched the top off several times.  Luckily, it was not Cancer but some cyst-thingy.  Why do I always jump to the serious side of every injury?  I guess because I like to go in with a Plan A and B and even C if it comes to me.  Dummie me. 

Well, that's it for right now.   I'm not sure what is the best way to notify everyone of my new blog address.  I'll work on that tomorrow. 

More later ....


5 comments:

  1. I've not deleted any old blogs yet, because I'm nostalgic of the ones I used to love. I wish people wouldn't quit....luckily I don't take it personally either.
    Happy healing with your back bump. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found You!!
    How did this happen and why? So I have to fear this now?
    So you lost access to all your posts?
    Glad to hear the nasty on your back is going to be fine. Always a good thing to hear.
    Look forward to "seeing" you on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new blog, Barbara. I have added it to my feed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am prone to different kinds of cysts. I hate them. After too many health scares, I no longer worry about anything after an original opinion, but have learned that it just doesn't pay to fret with anxiety till all the test reports are in...and I'm still here. ;)

    Thanks so much for alerting me to the new place to find you!

    ReplyDelete