Wednesday, October 9, 2019

All is right with the world

All is right with the world - except maybe in Trumpville where the mighty Donald keeps striking out!

As I was cleaning up and organizing my blogs I follow I came across a couple of new diabetic recipe Blogs I wanted to share.  Sometimes it only takes a tweak in the recipe to bring the carbs down.  I also found two blogs share info on Type I diabetes and also have information on the insulin pump which may be in my future one day.  I have these and several more marked to read and review but these two below definitely made my list.


Another thing that slowed down the process of organizing blogs is that I love to look on other people's Blogs I Follow list and click over to see if that blog interests me.  

I have a friend, my oldest and dearest BFF, and it always surprises me how much I like most of the friends she has made over the years.  This has proved true for 40 years.  I guess that many of the blogs I follow are also followed by bloggers whose blogs I like.   You get where I am going with this.  

I have to admit I don't like to follow lots of blogs because then I feel pressure to hurry and read and respond and it starts to take some of the fun out.  I have also noticed that there are a circle of us that somehow all found each other.  Neat, huh.  

So I'll be fine-tuning this blog and visiting new blogs to see what others are up to.

More later .... 


4 comments:

  1. I would not want to start my blog all over again! Did I miss why you had to do that? I know some people with 'baby boomer' in the title were getting hit with hateful comments. Knock on wood it's been 5-6 weeks since I've gotten them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also was wondering why the change, then I caught up on posts I'd missed and saw it had to do with a restoration charge, but good on you for putting in so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would break my heart to lose all my old posts and start again.
    Blogging is fun, but I too don't want to be 'burdened' with reading and commenting. I find that when I have the time to sit down and write a post, is usually when I have the time to read a few and comment. It's funny reading others and seeing the same peeps here and thre....yes, the circle is large. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go through my blog list every so often too. Good to keep it current. There are blogs I miss now as the writers have stopped writing or died. I like to think of them living their lives outside the blogosphere but that is not true in some cases. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete