Monday, January 6, 2020

My Very Own Cindy Lou Who

We had our Family Christmas with the Grand Girls yesterday.  They have been out of town all this time so it was a nice low-pressure meal and presents with the family.  I had to share this one part:



My very own Cindy Lou Who
The DIL used thin pieces of wire to curl the youngest Grand Girls braids up like the cartoon.  

My DIL's family call their after-Christmas Christmas Parties "Grinch Christmas Party".  I'm not sure what the background story is but the kids loved the idea and fun was had by all.  Here is the fireplace decoration.  So cute.  



I have more to share but it will have to wait until the next post.  .....


9 comments:

  1. What a cute little girl. I never knew how they make braids do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like so much fun. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the CIndy Lou Who hair-do! So cute and I'm glad you had a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing your good times with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute braids! And the Grinch theme rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable and the wire in the braids a clever look. Wish I had known about that when I was 8 with braids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your real face better than the one up there, Barbara. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mantel decor! I did that to my long braids in high school to be Pipi Longstocking. I used coat hanger wire. LOL

    ReplyDelete