Monday, February 28, 2022

Another Sweepstakes Example

 This sweep comes from Omaze.com .  This site offers fantastic sweepstakes as a draw for contributing to various good causes.  It also allows you to enter the sweep without contribution. From the research I've done this is a legitimate sight although their "administration" fee to the charity might be heafty.  I don't know. But I do know from my sweepstakes newsletter that there have been wins through both the donation and free entries.  This is part of the email I received today:  



I don't know how they got my name on this email with Arnold, but you're darn right I entered.  Just like they wanted me to do.  On the entry page there is a choice of how much you want to donate and how many entries you will get for that sum.  However, if you're very poor like I am, on the next screen where you fill out your name, etc., you can elect to donate $2.  That is the most I can usually donate.  

The total number of entries you are allowed is 6,000.  So, between free and/or donation entries, 6,000 entry points is all anyone can have. 

And no, I have not won - YET.

More later ...

6 comments: