Thursday, December 21, 2023

Won a Box of Eggos

Yes, Eggos.  Obviously, it wasn't the Grand Prize, but I'll take it. The Grand Girls love them. 


I bought myself a Christmas present.  I got my colors/seasons done by a young lady whose company was really fun.  



Buddy also got an early Christmas present - a new dog bed.  It is actually a cat bed but because he is so smallish, it fits him well.  


We were at Petco getting his dew claw clipped again and he did such a good job of guarding the checkout line that I thought a reward was in order.  






Here is a picture of the Grand Girls and their Dad at Thanksgiving at my sisters' house.  Christmas will be quiet for me, and we will all meet up again on New Year's Day for lunch at my sister's, except for the Son, who will be in my newly won contest of New Year's Eve in Las Vegas.  

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope the New Year brings peace and kindness worldwide. 

More later. 

12 comments:

  1. I especially like the red on you. But both look great. Buddy, you are doing a great job. Keep on guarding.

    My Christmas is going to be very quiet also. Hope your holiday season is peaceful and joyous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look good in both colors but I think red wins!!
    Merry Christmas and Here's hoping you have a healthy and blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love those colours on you, pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful holiday season, you and Buddy! I hope you win lots of contest prizes in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, would you share the colors contact info with us? I’m in the area and have thought about having this done. I love the colors she has for you. Thanks, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and Buddy! What a great gift to give oneself! I especially like you in the red. I used to never wear red, but my new natural hair color ;) looks much better with red, so I've added more of it to my wardrobe in the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leggo My Eggo. Remember that advertisement? Barbara, you look so wonderful!! Your haircut is on point and you are radiant; so nice to see you feeling well.
    The grand girls are growing up!!
    Buddy does deserve a nice gift. Don't tell my dogs, but most of their beds are designed for kitties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for your kind visit and comment, Barbara. I had a friend who did those colors too. She said I was a winter. I should go and find that selection of colors she said I should be wearing. Have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete