Monday, December 11, 2023

You are not going to believe this

No, I didn't win the HGTV House or a new car, but I did win a trip in my Son's name to Las Vegas to see Post Malone on New Year's Eve with a flight and hotel room provided at the new (opening Dec. 16) Fountainbleau Hotel in Vegas. 

The award value comes in about $3,400, which, of course, he will have to pay taxes on. This surpasses the monetary value of the Rakuten win, and that was really great.  

For those of you, like me, who don't know who Post Malone is, he is a big thing in the young and the recording industry.  Bunch of #1 and Grammys. 

Since the Hotel is just opening, we are hoping he gets a room upgrade to a suite, but we're not greedy, and we'll take what we get.  

Guess I'll be babysitting New Year's Eve this year.  

Can you believe it?  I am so stoked.  I'll share pictures after the trip. 

More later ... 



8 comments:

  1. Yay! Great win! Should be fun. I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza! Congrats! I've heard of Post Malone but I don't know his music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was guessing you'd won the lottery, but an all-expense trip for New Years with Post Malone is just as good. You've got a winning touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy that's a nice package. I know who Post Malone is but it's not my type of music, I'm too old. :-) I've never won anything in my life but a great husband, but a trip would be nice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd trade my prizes for a good man like Rick.

      Delete
  5. That's great! I am sure he will enjoy the trip although Post Malone means nothing to me. I am out of touch with the current culture I guess.

    ReplyDelete