Monday, January 29, 2024

Arrgh

 WARNING:  Don't stand too close to me.  

Both my Blogspot and Bloglovin' are acting up. All comments on Blogger are going straight to moderation - not just you, Margaret.  I use Bloglovin' as my reader, and posts are not popping up for most of you.   I hate this.  I will take a nap and fix it when I get up.  Arrgh, I'm aggravated. 

I also lost one of the lenses in the glasses yesterday.  Don't know when or where.  How could I not notice? 

After the freeze killed most of my plants, I started emptying my flower pots today.   So sad, 

More later ...

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's "one of those months" for you. Aggravating, I know. Hopefully things will turn around in February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When one thing goes wrong is seems like it trends into a set of things that go wrong. Good luck fixing your blog settings. We've all been there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aggravation! Hope you find your lens without stepping on it. I broke my glasses a few weeks ago, and had to make due with an old pair till I was able to replace them. That was hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good to know I am not the only one. But honestly that is so darn frustrating!! On another note. I have a petunia plant that is oh so strong. The freeze made it look dead and then it came back. We were like what the heck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time remembering what used to annoy me before technology.

    ReplyDelete